Thank you for your interest in participation in the Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement Festival Canton Repository Grand Parade on Saturday, August 5, 2017.
Once an online application is started it cannot be saved and completed at another time. If you need to make changes to the application once it is submitted please contact Erin Adcock, event manager, at (330) 458-2053 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make your changes.
Completed applications will be reviewed by the committee for acceptance in The Canton Repository Grand Parade. The following items must be completed and turned into the Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement Festival office for your application to be considered complete:
- Completed online or paper application.
- Agree to the liability release/concurrence section.
- If applying for a float unit, please include a sketch, color is preferred.
- If applying for a float unit, please review the float manual.
- Bands and specialty units are asked to submit an audio tape and/or video performance if you have never been in The Canton Repository Grand Parade before.
- IF YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR CONSIDERATION AS A FLOAT OR A SPECIALTY UNIT ADVERTISING YOUR BUSINESS OR ORGANIZATION AND YOUR APPLICATION IS ACCEPTED, YOU WILL BE CONTACTED FOR PAYMENT.
Commercial and/or any other form of advertising is prohibited without prior approval of the Enshrinement Festival and prior payment of an advertiser’s fee of $950. Any violation of this rule will result in the unit being removed from the parade line-up.
FLOAT APPLICANTS: $700 entry fee
If you prefer a paper application be mailed to you, or have any questions or concerns, please contact Erin Adcock, Event Manager, at email@example.com or 330-458-2053. The same deadlines apply for paper applicaitons as online applications. You can also access a downloadable PDF of each application by clicking on these links: Animal Application, Float Application, Marching Band Application, and Specialty Application.
Please contact Erin if you would like to submit an application for an antique vehicle.
The deadline is April 14, 2017.