What are ticket prices? The 2024 tickets start at $183 per ticket (prices subject to additional processing fee and handling charge). All seats are reserved.
How do I get my ticket(s)? All tickets will be digital through Ticketmaster. Ticket holders will receive instructions on downloading and transferring the tickets prior to the event. CLICK HERE for instructions.
Will food be provided? The 2023 Enshrinees' Gold Jacket Dinner will be a traditional format with a sit down dinner served before the Gold Jacket Ceremony!
What should I wear? Most men wear a suit and tie, and women wear evening attire (but not formal wear).
Where do I park? MANDATORY SECURITY PROCEDURE- A pre-purchased parking permit ($18) is required for the on-site parking deck. Some patrons choose to find on-street parking or at area surface lots, but a pre-purchased parking permit is strongly encouraged.
- Market Ave N between 9th and 12th will be CLOSED TO VEHICULAR TRAFFIC
- Driveway between the Cultural and Civic Centers will be CLOSED TO VEHICULAR TRAFFIC
- Parking deck will be accessible ONLY FROM CLEVELAND AVE (stay in east curb lane)
- Event tickets must be presented to access both the property and event
- All guests will go through a security screen device, allow extra time
What time should I arrive? We encourage all guests to allow extra time for parking and security screening. The parking deck opens at 4:00 p.m., the cocktail party starts at 5 p.m. and doors open at 5:45 p.m.
What time does the event conclude? The event should conclude around 9:15 p.m.
Digital Ticket Sponsor: